The Cat® basic 5 outer pocket tool apron fits the needs of the occasional or part-time carpenter or handyman.
Complete with a secure adjustable belt, the CAT Handyman Tool Pouch also offers a hammer loop, side square loop, tape measure clip, 4 inner elastic tool organisers & front side carabiner clip for keys and other hangable items.
- DURABLE: Consistent with other models in the Cat® line-up this apron is made with heavy-duty 1680D polyester outer material, to ensure long life and resistance to traditional wear and tear.
- 600D polyester inner adds strength and compliments the outer material to ensure durability and strength.
- Extra strong stitching bars at the pockets stress points and belt loop for longer life and durability, accented with the Cat® yellow and black theme.
- MAIN POCKET: Durable outer edge and 4 elastic bands on the inside for securing smaller objects, pencils etc.
- OUTER POCKETS AND ACCESSORIES: Large nail pocket, 3 smaller pockets, 1 hammer loop, 1 square loop & carabiner clip for keys and others.
- BELT FASTENING: 50mm wide strong adjustable belt with buckle snap clip.
- Adjustable belt to suit waist sizes up to 130mm diameter