Magnetic drilling machine Ø 12 – 50 mm / 13.5 kg.
The EUROBOOR ECO.50-T Magnetic Core Drilling Machine is suitable for both drilling and tapping. The Euroboor ECO.50+/T with Morse Taper 2 spindle is equipped with innovative electronics which offer more safety, significantly reduce the risk of damage to the machine, tool and workpiece and protects the user in case of excessive vibrations or sudden displacement. The lifespan is considerably longer and you avoid high maintenance costs.
- Particularly suitable for tapping.
- Right/left rotating functionality.
- Electronic speed adjustment and a two-speed gearbox.
- Timely service notification to avoid additional costs by unexpected downtime or unnecessary part replacement.
- Suitable for use in areas and workplaces where power supply is of less quality.
- The high-precision height adjustment ensures low maintenance and minimal wear correction.
- Integrated slide and one-speed gearbox ensures high accuracy, minimal vibrations and an extended life cycle.
- Strong dual coil CNC machined 2-way magnet, causing the machine to use less energy, generate less heat and therefore lasts longer.
- Reduced risk of damaging machine, tools and workpiece and hurting operator.
- Morse Taper 2 spindle with integrated tool cooling and lubrication.
- Overheat protection ensure reduced risk of armature and control unit(s) damage.
- Focused on safety, the EUROBOOR ECO.50+/T Magnetic Core Drilling Machine has power surge & fluctuation protection.
- Carbon brush wear indicator & automatic shut-off.