The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard