The FESTOOL Percussion Drill PD 20/4 E FFP-Plus Quadrill 768937 has four gears for every application.
With the best switching concept you have ever operated. Whether you are working on wood, metal or masonry – thanks to the axial impact feature that can be switched on: The TPC is extremely durable and, thanks to its brushless EC-TEC motor, has extreme resilience and endurance. The large number of attachments, combined with perfectly matched accessories, make the QUADRIVE an unrivalled percussion drill for a wide range of possible uses. What about your hand twisting dangerously if the tool suddenly jams? Our intelligent KickbackStop minimises the risk of this happening. Give it a go: The best drill that Festool has ever built!
- Powerful for work with screws and drills with larger diameters, rapid for clean work progress when working with small diameters.
- Maximum performance: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, EC-TEC motor.
- Robust: Resilient four-speed metal gearbox, also fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service.
- For an even wider range of applications: Axial impact function that can be activated for drilling into masonry.
- The QUADRIVE with four gears for every working situation: From screwdriving with 50 Nm torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3600 rpm in fourth gear.
- Versatile: Thanks to the FastFix interface, quick conversion without the need for tools for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving.
- The depth stop and eccentric adapter also enable depth-limited screwdriving close to edges.
- Flexible cordless system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution.
- The 5.2 Ah battery pack is the right choice for even more power for particularly difficult drilling and screwdriving applications.
- Convenient: The work area is optimally lit by LED lighting that can be switched on – can also be controlled via the Work App.
Mobile: The QUADRIVE comes in a Systainer³ and so can be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site.