Small tool for delicate tasks.
Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether guided freely or on the guide rail, the OF 1010 router is the ideal one-handed device. Thanks to its size and low weight it can be guided along edges, lines or curves with just one hand. For routing profiles, grooves, rebates and dovetail joints – the OF 1010 impresses with a wide variety of technical solutions.
- Outstanding ergonomics and low weight
- Spindle stop for easy cutter changes
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Quick-acting brake for improved safety (OF 1010 EBQ)
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Chip extractor integrated into the router base-plate
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Recessing metal fittings
- Grooving rear panels, recessing dovetail batons or routing plasterboard with the guide system (edging technology)
- Producing rows of holes in cabinets using the hole series system LR 32
- Fashioning wooden joints with the VS 600