Delivers solid, basic installation testing features.
The Fluke 1662 installation tester gives you Fluke reliability and all the basic testing power you need for day-in, day-out installation testing. In addition, it includes helpful features like the On/Off switchable auto-start for RCD and loop test, and self-test save time and give you more confidence in your results. Review the Fluke 1662 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Tests voltage and frequency.
- Wiring polarity checks to detect broken N wires.
- Insulation resistance as well as loop and line resistance measurement.
- Motor windings measurements with continuity testing.
- Calculates prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK) in addition to prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK).
- RCD switching time and tripping level (ramp test) measurements.
- Measures trip time and current for RCD type A & AC in one test.
- Provides automatic RCD test sequence as well as RCD variable current measurements.
- Easy evaluation of the highest loop test value as a result of the Z-max memory for loop tests.
- Fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation due to the unique zero adapter.
- Includes a phase sequence indicator.
- Fluke 1662 Installation Tester.
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries.
- C1600 hard carrying case and wrist strap.
- Zero adapter.
- Heavy duty mains cord.
- STD standard test lead set.
- TP165X remote control probe and lead.