Expedite your installations.
The Fluke 1664 Installation Tester puts a lot of testing power in your hands to quickly and efficiently test all local regulations, protect appliances, and share test results in real-time over your smartphone. Review the Fluke 1664 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 1664 Installation Tester Showcase
- Includes “Insulation Pre-test” that detects when appliances are connected to the system and stops the test
- Runs seven installation tests automatically in one sequence with a single connection through Auto Test
- Allows you to share test results in real-time over your smartphone via Fluke Connect Measurements
- Compact and lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) with a padded neck strap to free your hands.
- No complex multi-level menus due to the Rotary dial knob which clearly indicates the selected function.
- Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
- Easy evaluation of the highest loop test value as a result of the Z-max memory for loop tests.
- Fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation due to the unique zero adapter.
- Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Measures RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A)
- Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
- Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
- Uses continuity test currents to measure motor windings
- Detects raised earth voltages > 50 V with Earth Volt Touchpad, indicating potential dangerous situations
- Features large display with backlight and clear symbols as well as an exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
- Offers extended three-layer memory
- Fluke 1664.
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries.
- C1600 hard carrying case.
- Zero adapter.
- Heavy duty mains cord.
- STD standard test lead set.
- Padded carrying and waist strap.
- Quick reference guide.
- TP165X remote control probe and lead.