The multipurpose solution to cable location.
The Fluke 2042 Cable Locator is a professional general-purpose cable locator. It is ideal for tracing cables in walls and underground, locating fuses/breakers on final circuits and locating interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems. In addition, it can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes.
The unit is supplied as a complete kit comprising of a transmitter and receiver as well as a purpose-made carry case. The receiver also incorporates a torch function for working in dimly lit locations. Review the Fluke 2042 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 2042 Cable Locator Showcase
- For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments.
- Guaranteed clear signal identification due to the highly efficient digitally coded sender signal.
- Transmitter with LC-display for transmitting level, transmitting code and external voltage.
- Receiver with a backlight LC-display for the level and code of receiving signal as well as live voltage indication.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity.
- Acoustical receiving signal switchable.
- Seamless working in dark environments due to the torch lamp function.
- Transmitters are available to purchase separately to create additional extensions when working between several signals.
- The set includes a transmitter and a receiver
- EN61010-1 CAT III 300V rating.
- Experience extended battery life as a result of the auto-Power-off feature.
- FLUKE Cable Locator Transmitter & Receiver.
- Test Leads, Test Probes & Crocodile Clamps.
- Battery 9 V, IEC 6LR61 & Batteries 1,5V, IEC LR6.
- Carrying Case & User Manual.