The multipurpose solution to cable location.
The Fluke 2042T Cable Locator Transmitter is an ideal extra for the Fluke 2042 to create additional extensions when working between several signals. It is ideal for tracing cables in walls and underground, locating fuses/breakers on final circuits and locating interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems. In addition, it can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes.
This is only the transmitter unit and requires the receiver for full functionality. Purchase the full Fluke 2402 kit here.
- For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments.
- Guaranteed clear signal identification due to the highly efficient digitally coded sender signal.
- Transmitter with LC-display for transmitting level, transmitting code and external voltage.
- The set includes a transmitter and a receiver
- EN61010-1 CAT III 300V rating.
- Fluke 2042T Cable Locator Transmitter.
- Batteries 1,5V, IEC LR6.
- Instruction Sheet.
- Receiver not included.