Does everything an HVAC or Maintenance Tech would need.
The Fluke 324 True-RMS Clamp Meter is a reliable, solid troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians, featuring True-RMS measurements, a slim design for easy transport and use, and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. With the addition of Temperature and Capacitance, it has everything an HVAC technician could need. Review the Fluke 324 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Rugged, reliable basic True-RMS clamp meter
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Additions from 323 Clamp – Temperature, Capacitance, Backlight
- Measure AC current up to 400 A, AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Measure resistance up to 4kΩ, continuity detection ≤ 30Ω
- CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Measures temperature from -10C to 400C
- Measures capacitance to 1000μF
- Backlight and hold function captures a reading on the display
- Fluke 324 True-RMS Clamp Meter.
- TL75 Test Leads.
- Type K Thermocouple.
- Two AAA Batteries (Installed).
- Soft Case.
- Quick Reference Guide.