Not all blades are created equal
These blades are designed with a low number of teeth for premium cut quality and carpentry work
Freud LP70M Special saw blade with Perma Shield® coating body for an excellent and clean cross cut of wooden picture frames coated with delicate and abrasive materials. Made from high strength 40 to 45Rc steel, producing stable flat blades, which stay true, even after years of use. Tri-metal brazed impact resistant tips – copper sandwiched between 2 layers of silver alloy creates a stronger bond between the carbide and the blade. Laser cut expansion slots reduce noise, allow the blade to expand and contract as needed during heated operation. Gives a perfect finish without splintering even when cross cutting at 45°. Use on automatic or manual mitre saw.
Features and Benefits:
- Super Micro-grain Carbide Tips with Titanium: For maximum sharpness and durability.
- Laser Cut blades: Providing a thinner harder saw blade that cuts faster and cleaner.
- Whisper Quiet Laser Cut Expansion Slots: Preventing blade warp for a cleaner cut.
- Anti-Kickback Design: Reduces kickback from feeding the saw too quickly.
- Precision Tensioning: For superior blade flatness.
- Advanced Tri-Metal Brazing: Allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
- Teflon Coated: Better performance with low heat, less corrosion and reduced resin build up.