HIKOKI | Cordless Rotary Hammer SDS Max Set | 36V
The Multi Volt DH36DMA cordless rotary hammer is the first Hikoki SDS-max cordless rotary hammer that uses the high-power BSL36B18 Multi Volt battery and a brushless motor. It delivers a drilling speed and demolition performance comparable to its corded counterpart.
- This set includes 2 batteries (BSL36B18) and a charger (UC18YSL3).
- Aluminum die-cast cylinder case and crank case exposed for a robust and sophisticated look.
- One push bit mounting requires only one action instead of the conventional two in order to mount a bit.
- Large change lever is located on top of the tool body for easy visibility and smooth mode changing.
- The chisel can be rotated at 12 different angles with the change lever positioned at neutral.
- Low vibration handle reduces vibration and user fatigue, offering high productivity.
- Constant speed control with variable speed.
- Battery stopper to prevent battery from falling out of tool.
- Relative force control which stops the motor output should the tool bit suddenly become overbranded during operation.