Stay charged outdoors and on the go.
The JACKERY Explorer 250 Portable Power Station easily charges Smartphones, tablets, laptops and small appliances such as mini fans or mini coolers. The lightweight Explorer 250 is perfect for road trips, camping, outdoor get-togethers and emergency back-up power.
The Explorer provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a back-up power supply, or take the Explorer 250 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, hiking, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can keep most of your gear charged allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can be used as an emergency power backup at home, or an off-grid power supply.
- Lithium power station: 250Wh (17.5 Ah) battery capacity charges and re-charges devices.
- Portable, compact and lightweight at only 3kg.
- Provides reliable power for mainstream electronics, small appliances and more. Ideal for outdoor recreation, camping, and emergency backup power.
- Multiple powering options including two USB ports, AC outlet, and 12V car output. The optional solar panel provides sustainable power resource anywhere.
- Recharges three ways: AC wall outlet, 12V car outlet or via the optional SolarSaga solar panel.
- An easy-to-read LCD screen displays charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Please note: the Explorer 250 (South African 2-prong outlet and plug) is comparable with the Explorer 240 sold in the USA (USA outlet and plug).
- The Explorer 250 comes with a handy additional South African 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adapter.
- Please note: The Jackery Explorer should not be used as a UPS. Do not leave the Explorer permanently on and connected to items. Do not connect the Jackery output sockets to the mains power.
- Featuring an AC outlet, a DC carport, two USB ports, and an LCD display, the power inverter can charge multiple devices at the same time, and the LCD display gives you a clear understanding of the battery level and charging power.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- Additional safety features include LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and a switch with an indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- The JACKERY Explorer 250 Portable Power Station comes with life-long technical support and a 2-year warranty from jackery.