The lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
The Jackery Explorer 500 is a portable power station combining a lithium-ion battery, pure sine wave 230V, 500W inverter and an MPPT solar charge controller into one compact unit. Designed to give you reliable, easy-to-use, portable power wherever you need it from exploring and camping to power outages.
Jackery Explorer 500 provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a backup power supply, or take the Explorer 500 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, hiking, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can keep most of your gear charged allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can also be used as an emergency power backup at home or an off-grid power supply.
- Lithium battery power: 518Wh/144400mAh battery capacity, 500W Rated Power and 1000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: weighing in at just 6kg with an easy-carry handle.
- Multiple output ports: charge mainstream electronics and small appliances, including Smartphone’s, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, mini-fridges and more.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes three USB ports, AC outlet and 12V car output.
- Recharge the power station three ways: AC outlet, DC carport or via optional solar panels.
- An easy-to-read LCD screen displays charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Unlimited green power bundle: can work with compatible solar panels (sold separately) to perform as a solar kit or solar generator.
- Please note: the Explorer 500 (with South African 2-prong outlet and plug) is identical to the Explorer 500 sold in the USA except for the differing voltage and USA plug.
- The Explorer 500 comes with a handy additional South African 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adapter.
- Please note: The Jackery Explorer should not be used as a UPS. Do not leave the Explorer permanently on and connected to items. Do not connect the Jackery output sockets to the mains power.
- Featuring an AC outlet, a DC carport, three USB ports, and an LCD display, the power inverter can charge multiple devices at the same time, and the LCD display gives you a clear understanding of the battery level and charging power.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- Additional safety features include a powerfully built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode, an LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and a switch with an indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- Included with your Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station is Life-long technical support and a 2-year warranty.