Harness the power of the sun.
The Jackery SolarSaga 100W Portable Solar Panel is lightweight and portable providing you on-the-go power from the sun. Charge your Explorer with the SolarSaga and simultaneously power your devices – and enjoy a continuous supply of power.
The Jackery SolarSaga 100W is a monocrystalline solar panel with a high conversion efficiency of up to 23%. It is ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel is lightweight at only 4.1 kg’s and is foldable with an easy-carry handle making it super portable.
- High conversion efficiency solar panel allows you to create a portable power system together with the Jackery Explorer 500 or 250 (sold separately).
- With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 250 and Explorer 500 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go.
- Equipped with a USB-A output port and a USB-C output port which allows for the charging of multiple portable devices at the same time, including Smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and more.
- The Explorer 250 can be fully charged under the direct sun in 4 hours by connecting the SolarSaga 100W solar panel.
- Ideally suited for camping, off-grid trips, outdoor life and even unexpected power outages.
- Foldable design with a TPE rubber handle and weighing only 4.1 kgs. Convenient to carry wherever you go thanks to the easy carry handle.
- Made from durable cloth, zipper and PET material, high-temperature resistant (the solar panel is not waterproof).
- Lightweight & durable with a built-in kickstand to slightly adjust the angle for maximum sunlight.
PORTABLE POWER STATION NOT INCLUDED. SOLAR PANEL ONLY.