With the new WELDPLAST S1 compact extrusion welder, you can achieve perfect seam quality with plate thicknesses of 4 to 12 mm and a maximum output power of 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs. per hour (PVC: up to 1.15 kg / 2.5 lbs. per hr.) The double-sided, twist-free wire intake can work with 3 to 4 mm welding rod.
Integrated LED lighting, plus the innovative operating panel, are the perfect ways to monitor the process of welding all typical kinds of materials (such as PE, PP, PVC, PA, PVDF or ECTFE) – at all times. The ergonomic design, which offers several grip positions and holding options, allows you to work in comfort in areas that are difficult to access.
- Functional, ergonomic design with comfort grip areas
- Output power of 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs.)/hr (HDPE)
- Integrated LED lighting and hanging point
- Can work with all typical kinds of plastic
- Multifunction panel with predefined welding parameters
- BL blower, adjustable air volume
VARIOUS ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST