MAKITA | Chain Saw 18V + 18V = 36V | DUC256Z (Tool Only)
- Powered by two 18v lithium ion batteries which combine to supply energy to the 36v DC motor drive system.
- Fitted with a 25cm cutter bar, this top handled chainsaw also features captive nuts to prevent the loss of the nut when working out in the field and an oil level window so you can see when the chain oil requires replenishing.
- Featuring Torque Boost mode, the chainsaw will raise its power temporarily for fast cutting of thicker branches.
- The DUC256Z is a robust chainsaw for demanding users offering a lightweight design.
- A metal bumper spike on the chainsaw helps the user get a firm grip on the wood to provide more control and making cutting easier.
- The kickback brake will help to protect the user in the event of snagging whilst the rubberized grip offers a firm hold whilst working.
- A hook is fitted to the back of the chainsaw allowing the chainsaw to hang from the users waist and with the bar away from the leg.
- For use by certified users only.
DOES NOT INCLUDE BATTERIES OR CHARGER. SHOULD BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY IF REQUIRED.