- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Adjustable and extendable table width extensions, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth guide for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum guard required
LP 30 M BLADE
Not all blades are created equal
Thinner, harder saw blade for a faster and cleaner cut. With laser cut expansion slots to prevent blade warp and precision tensioning for superior blade flatness.
Super micro-grain carbide tips with titanium for maximum sharpness, strength and durability.
Perma Shield coating to reduce heat, corrosion and resin build-up.
Reduces kickback from feeding the saw too quickly.
Designed with an average number of teeth ideal for cutting solid wood along the grain to a good finish.
- Long & Cross Grain Cutting
- Micro-grain Carbide Teeth
- Rake Angle: 15°
- Anti-Kickback Design
- Perma Shield Coated
- Range No: LP30M
- Laser Cut Blade
- Whisper Quiet Laser Cut Expansion Slots
- Precision Tensioning