Performs to the highest standards.
The DEWALT 230mm Angle Grinder 2600W DWE4579 has a soft start and no-volt release switch as well as a torque-limiting electronic clutch.
- Dust Ejection System protects from abrasion damage increasing the life of the tool.
- Overload protection will prevent the motor from overheating by shutting off the unit until it cools down.
- The soft start limits start-up current and reduces kickback.
- Torque-limiting clutch reduces the maximum torque reaction transmitted to the operator if the disc jams.
- No volt release switch prevents the unit from starting when plugged in, even if the switch is locked on. The switch must consciously be reset before power is delivered.
- The rubber grip rear handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation.
- Anti-vibration side handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation.
- Quick adjustment tool free guard.
- The brush window allows quick brush replacement.
- The DEWALT 230mm Angle Grinder 2600W DWE4579 has a spindle lock for quick wheel changes.
- Three position side handle allows the user to optimise the handle position to give maximum comfort.