Transform your Dremel Multi-Tool into a plunge router.
Transform your Dremel rotary tool into a lightweight, free to hold plunge router. Have full accuracy, stability and control with your Dremel rotary tool and the Dremel Plunge Router Attachment 335.
- Turn your Dremel Multi-Tool into a compact Plunge Router, great for lighter routing projects.
- The transparent base of the Dremel Plunge Router Attachment allows you to route with the visibility of your workpiece for greater accuracy.
- The included Edge and Circle guide assists with routing straight lines in addition to perfect circles.
- Route perfect circles or crisp straight lines with the included Edge and Circle Guide.
- Achieve smooth and consistent cuts as a result of the routing depth lock.
- For your smaller to medium-sized routing projects.
- Mount your routing accessory to your Dremel rotary tool. Subsequently, screw and tighten the Plunge Router with the included wrench and you are ready to go.
- When beginning your routing project, set the recommended RPM on your rotary tool. After that, let the tool do the work by moving slowly in your material to prevent burning your workpiece.
- Plunge into your material by allowing your accessory to glide into your workpiece for a smooth start.
- You can easily guide the attachment over your workpiece by holding the grips with both hands.
- Choose to lock the attachment at your desired routing depth or have it unlocked to freely rout at variable depths.
- For clean results, route in phases taking off a layer at a time until you are at your desired depth.
- Use the included circle or line guides to rout perfect circles or sharp, straight lines.