Two screwdrivers in one Systainer.
The FESTOOL 18V Screwdriver And Drill Set TID 18 C3 1 Set T18 577244 is the perfect combination.
Super flexible when drilling and screwdriving or extremely powerful, robust and enduring. With the T 18+3 cordless drill/driver and the TID 18 cordless hammer drill/screwdriver, you are equipped for virtually any drilling and screwdriving application. The T18+3 with fully electronic torque setting, CENTROTEC quick-change system, angle and eccentric attachment as well as depth stop is extremely flexible and ensures fast switching between drilling and screwdriving. The TID 18, on the other hand, is a compact powerhouse with generally robust percussion mechanism and an enormous lifespan. In addition, the TID 18 with ¼” tool holder only turns on the screw – and not on the wrist: the tangential impact mechanism ensures this without a force-consuming back torque. Both impress with a brushless and therefore maintenance-free EC-TEC motor – which, together with the battery pack, ensures maximum endurance.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service.
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, EC-TEC motor.
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas.
- Mobile: Stowed in Systainer³ products, the screwdrivers can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site.
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution.
- For even less weight, the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack is an ideal option for light screw joints.
- Screwdriving work that protects your wrist, with no reverse torque.
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting.
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips.
- Installation of doors and windows.
- Screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic.
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies.
- Production of wooden substructures.
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic.