Perfect for guiding the machine in any position.
The FESTOOL Guide Rail FS 1400/2 -KP is invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail with adhesive pads.
Allows users to make straight and precise cuts when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls. Easy to secure of different surfaces using the adhesive pads. It is easy and practical to transport two guide rails since they can be inserted above the Systainers carrying handle. The FS/2-KP guide rail is available in lengths of 1400 mm and 1900 mm.
- Secure grip: The guide rail with adhesive pads – precise and safe sawing even in difficult positions.
- Practical to transport – the guide rail can inserted above the Systainers carrying handle.
- Splinter-free cuts – the rubber lip right at the scribe mark prevents the edges from splintering even with angled cuts.
- Coating for smooth running on the machine.
- The adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged.
- Guide rail with adhesive pads –for a secure hold and no slipping when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls.
- Cutting sheet materials to size, cutting doors to the required length, cutting recesses in kitchen worktops and splitting tenons.
- The guide stop for routers ensures precise and straight grooves.
- Straight cuts with the jigsaw in wood up to 20 mm thick.
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications.