The true size can be found inside.
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it’s used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CTL 26 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swiveling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dust in dust class L.
- Maximum utilisation of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional socket, compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINER’S to the mobile dust extractor
- Anti-static function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of SYSTAINERS via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- approval for dust class L
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction