A compact True-RMS digital multimeter for field service technicians.
The Fluke 115 True-RMS Multimeter is a compact, general-purpose troubleshooting tool for field service technicians. Its simple, one-handed operation and compact design meets the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians. It measures True RMS voltage and current with 6000 count resolution as well as resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance for quick verifications. Review the Fluke 115 data sheet for all technical specifications.
What is a True-RMS Multimeter
FLUKE 115 True-RMS Multimeter Showcase
- Ideal for quick verifications and field service.
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V.
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas.
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance.
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
- Measures AC and DC current to 10A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max).
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage.
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- Fits into an optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
- For field service technicians, basic electronic repair.
- Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
- Installed 9V battery
- 4 mm PVC-Insulated test lead
- User manual