For commercial and non-commercial electricians.
Part of the FLUKE 117/323 Electrician’s Multimeter Combo, the Fluke 117 True-RMS Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster. It is a compact True-RMS meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools and helps get the job done faster. Review the Fluke 117 data sheet for all technical specifications.
FLUKE 117 FEATURES
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- Faster, more accurate readings due to the AutoVolt and low input impedance modes.
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Clearer visibility in low-lit areas due to the large backlit display.
- Accurate measurements on non-linear loads due to the True-RMS capabilities.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- One-handed operation due to the compact ergonomic design.
- Hands-free operation with the optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
The Fluke 323 Clamp Meter – Rugged, reliable, precise.
The Fluke 323 clamp meter is a good basic troubleshooting tool for commercial as well as residential electricians. It includes True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, and large display for efficient troubleshooting. It’s designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, so you can trust it to help you confidently diagnose problems almost anywhere.
Use it to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, as well as switches, fuses, and contacts. The 323 is well suited for measuring current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments due to the slim, compact size and rugged design. Review the Fluke 323 data sheet for all technical specifications.
FLUKE 323 FEATURES
- 400 A AC current measurement.
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement.
- Accurate measurements on non-linear signals due to the True-RMS voltage and current readings.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection.
- Easy to use due to the slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
When do I use a Digital Multimeter vs a Clamp Meter?
FLUKE 117/323 ELECTRICIAN’S MULTIMETER COMBO INCLUDES
- Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter.
- 4 mm silicone test lead set.
- Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter.
- Test leads.
- Soft case.