Safety rated for industrial use.
The Fluke 175 True-RMS Digital Multimeter delivers the baseline general-purpose features required by professional technicians around the world. You can find problems fast with all the basic troubleshooting measurements such as frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode as well as Display Hold and Auto Hold which will help you capture significant events. Review the Fluke 175 data sheet for all technical specifications.
FLUKE 175 True-RMS Digital Multimeter Showcase
- Provides the baseline multimeter features you need for troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems.
- Delivers accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements.
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording.
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel.
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster.
- Fluke 175.
- (1 pair) Test Leads.
- 9V Battery (Installed).
- Quick reference guide.