The pocket-sized voltage detector.
The portable 1AC II non-contact voltage tester from Fluke is easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home and even detect miswires of an electrical outlet. Review the Fluke 1AC II data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Be aware of voltage easily – the tip glows red and a beeper sounds when voltage is detected (can be disabled).
- Continuous self-test so you always know it’s working.
- Voltage detection range for wide application use – 90 V to 1000 V AC or 200 V to 1000 V AC.
- Audible/Silent mode for added convenience.
- Rated to CAT IV 1000 V for added protection.
- CE and CSA approved.
- Fluke 1AC-II Non-Contact Voltage Tester.
- 2x AAA alkaline batteries.