Compact, Easy to use, Fluke tested.
The FLUKE 305 Clamp Meter comes with all the rugged, reliable and accurate features you have come to trust, in a small, ergonomic design. The innovative body design offers a more compact tool to meet your needs. With features of AC current measurements up to 999 A, a large 30 mm jaw opening and CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating, you get an easy-to-use tool that handles your everyday electrical maintenance needs. Review the Fluke 305 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- 999.0 A AC current measurement.
- Cat IV 300V / CAT III 600V safety rated.
- 30 mm jaw size for numerous applications.
- Resistance range of 40 kΩ.
- The slim, ergonomic design is easy to carry and simple to use.
- Easy to read backlight display.
- Fluke 305 Clamp Meter.
- Two AA Batteries.
- User’s Manual.
- Test Leads.
- Two-year Warranty.