Covers most problems you see day-in, day-out.
The Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter is a reliable, solid troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians, featuring True-RMS measurements, a slim design for easy transport and use, and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. In addition to true-RMS AC current and voltage on non-linear loads, the 325 measures, DC current, DC voltage, temperature and frequency as well as min-max values. Review the Fluke 325 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Clamp meters for commercial and residential use
- True-RMS AC/DC current, voltage, temperature, frequency.
- Clamp meter, test leads, K-type thermocouple and soft case.
- A versatile tool that performs most front-line measurement tasks.
- Measures AC/DC current up to 400 A through the jaw.
- AC/DC voltage to 600 V using test leads.
- Measures frequency from 5 Hz to 500 Hz; resistance to 40 kΩ.
- Measures temperature from -10 °C to 400 °C with included K-type thermocouples.
- Min/Max function records important values.
- Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter.
- TL75 Test Leads.
- Type K Thermocouple.
- Two AAA Batteries (Installed).
- Soft Case.