Meets the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications.
The FLUKE 561 HVAC Thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need into an all-in-one tool. It is an IR thermometer for non-contact measurements, with K-type thermocouple capability for contact temperature measurement. The 561 saves tons of time and effort due to its ease of use and efficiency. Review the Fluke 561 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Contact and non-contact IR thermometer for measuring up close or at a distance.
- Measures temperature from -40°C to 550° C (-40°F to 1022°F).
- Works with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples but also includes a handy flexible pipe probe to take super-heat or internal temperatures.
- Allows easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes as well as other shiny surfaces more accurately.
- Provides single-point laser sighting and in addition, only weighs 340 grams for easy use.
- Features fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling, as well as other contact and ambient measurements.
- Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires.
- In addition, you can scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor and leave your ladder in the truck.
- Quickly identify problems as a result of the provided MIN, MAX, and DIF functions.
- Fluke 561 HVAC Thermometer.
- K-Type thermocouple and fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe.
- Hard carrying case with users manual.
- 2 AA batteries.