Twist. Test. Stay Safe.
The Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads offer adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. By simply twisting the test lead the user can change the exposed probe tip length from 19 mm to 4 mm. Review the Fluke TL175 data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip to reduce tip exposure.
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indicator which indicates lead damage with high contrast colour.
- Double insulated silicone leads to withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs.
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip exposure being used.
- Conforms to EN61010-031.
- Saftey rated for CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, and CAT IV 600 V.
- One pair Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads (red, black).
- Exposed probe tip length from 19mm to 4mm.