FOIF survey Dt405C Electronic Theodolite
The FOIF DT-405C Electronic theodolite features a digital angle measurement unit. Ideal for measurements in the field of surveying, railway, construction, mining and civil engineering. Tubular and bubble level for quick levelling up.
- Angle measurements can be saved when the instrument is powered off as a result of the absolute encoder.
- A compact design with a wide LCD display facilitates numerical reading and operation.
- Minimum reading of : 1″/5″/10″ or 0.2mgon / 1mgon / 2mogon
- Repeated angle program which carries out continuous measuring and average calculating to get high accuracy angle values.
- The FOIF DT-405C Electronic Theodolite is usable with rechargeable and AA batteries.
- Longer working time with one battery due to the low power consumption.
- 5″ second arc accuracy.
- 30 x magnification.
- Optical plummet.