Not all blades are created equal.
Circular saw blade for processing aluminium, other non-ferrous metals, and for plastics. Ideal for processing non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper and brass or plastics with plunge and hand circular saws.
- Ideal for processing non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper and brass and plastics with plunge and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.