Not all blades are created equal.
Mitre saw blade for processing aluminum, other non-ferrous metals and plastics. Ideal for processing non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper and brass or plastics with cross-cut and mitre saws.
- Ideal for processing non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper and brass and plastics with cross-cut and mitre saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with an enormous service life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.