Not all blades are created equal.
Circular saw blade for processing construction timber with metal inclusions (nails) and concrete and plaster residues. Ideal for processing construction timber with metal inclusions, concrete and plaster residues, as well as softwoods and OSB boards.
- Ideal for processing construction timber with metal inclusions and concrete and plaster residues.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating offers durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.