Ultra-clean hinge mortises, or perfect grooves and dadoes.
Freud Mortising Bits are designed to deliver clean, precise, splinter free mortises in plywood, veneer, solid wood or almost any composite material. Most of these bits feature a down shear design that helps eliminate splintering by pushing wood fibers down during the cut. Ideal for mortising hinges and hardware, or cutting grooves and dadoes. This bit is also ideal for keeping your CNC router’s spoilboard perfectly flat for the utmost accuracy in your projects. These bits are designed with deep center gullets for maximum material removal without chip loading. Use for mortising in any CNC or portable router, or for spoilboard surfacing in any CNC machine.
- Down shear design on most bits for clean top surfaces.
- Deep center gullets for fast chip removal.
- Use on CNC, hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating.
- Mortising hinges & hardware; dadoes.
- Ideal for spoilboard surfacing.
Please note images used for illustration purposes. Router Bits ordered will be bits provided.