Trimming joint between countertops and sink bowls with a smooth, rounded edge.
Freud Round Over Bowl Bits are precisely designed to trim the joint between solid surface countertops and solid surface sink bowls, and create a smooth, rounded edge. Choose the radius, cutting length and cutting angle that matches the bowl you are using. Bits include non-marring synthetic bearings to protect the finished surface of the bowl. Specially formulated carbide is ideal for fabricating solid surface materials. Use in hand-held portable routers.
- Routs smooth rounded edge as it trims the joint between countertop and sink bowl
- Features non-marring synthetic bearing to protect finished edges
- Cuts all solid surface materials
- Use in hand-held portable routers
- Roundover finish joint between solid surface bowls & tops
Please note images used for illustration purposes. Router Bits ordered will be bits provided.