Not all blades are created equal.
Mitre saw blade for processing wood and wood materials. The special thin-cut tooth design maximises the running time of battery-powered saws.
- The special thin-cut saw tooth design maximises battery life.
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with chop and mitre saws.
- Freud’s specially manufactured titanium cobalt carbide alloys (TiCo) provide flawless results with tremendous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides lasting protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high-quality circular saw blades.
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimise noise.
- The special brazed joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in manufacturing: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this elaborate pretensioning process. Lasered expansion slots guarantee clean concentricity.
- Blade made of selected steel guarantees precision and durability.