Making trays, coasters, signs or other projects with inset surfaces.
Designed to remove large amounts of wood, Freud’s Dish Carving Bits are excellent for making trays, coasters, and raised-letter signs. With specially-ground tips to produce a smooth, flat surface, these bits are ideal for almost any grooving or surfacing task. Rout hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Rout smooth, recessed surfaces on bowls, trays and other projects.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood.
- Use on CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating.
- Routing wooden trays, signs, bowls and more.
Please note images used for illustration purposes. Router Bits ordered will be bits provided.