The METABO Angle Grinder 1900W | WEPBA 19-150 Q DS M-BRUSH has a powerful 1,900 Watt motor equipped for industrial use.
- Metabo M-brush technology: service-free carbon brushes with triple service life for an entire machine life.
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque.
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Tool free, fast disc change at the touch of a button with the Metabo M-Quick-System.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof.
- Low-vibration side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT).
- Best anti-vibration system: integrated auto-balancer for up to 50% less hand-arm vibrations, longer service life of the machine and up to twice the service life of the grinding wheels.
- Paddle switch with dead man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch.
- Fastest brake system for highest user safety: patented, mechanical disc brake stops the disc within 2 seconds after switching off, even in the event of a power cut.
- Metabo S-automatic mechanical safety clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly – for maximum user safety and swift progress.
- The METABO Angle Grinder 1900W | WEPBA 19-150 Q DS M-BRUSH has electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting.
- Steel ring to accommodate the carabiner secures the angle grinder against falling when working at great heights.