The two-stage rotary vane pump is suited for the evacuation of all refrigeration circuits according to DIN 8975.
The Rothenberger ROAIRVAC 6.0 Pump achieves a vacuum of less than 25 microns. This makes them ideal for all refrigeration plant engineers and technicians. The solenoid non-return valve avoids any oil mixture due to the backflow after a power interruption or any other process interruption. Specifically designed for HVACR systems.
- Solenoid check valve to protect the refrigeration circuit from oil contamination in case of a power interruption.
- A vacuum gauge with an integrated drag indicator allows quick and easy control of the evacuation process.
- Protection of the integrated components thanks to light and high-quality housing.
- Gas ballast valve for reducing the water vapour in the oil tank.
- A special filter reduces oil mist at the exhaust vent.
- Easy to read oil level through the sight glass.
- Easily accessible oil drain plug for quick emptying.
- The thermal switch protects the unit from overheating the motor.
- The Rothenberger ROAIRVAC 6.0 Pump comes with a Standard 1/4″ SAE connection, as well as 5/16″ SAE.
- Detachable cable prevents cable damage.