Self-Priming electric pressure testing pump up to 40 bar.
The Rothenberger RP Pro III Electric Testing Pump is used for the automatic pressure testing of piping and containers in accordance with international standards. Compact, robust, and easily operated. It also features optional self-priming up to a maximum of 1m or from a pressure source. Suitable for water and glycol.
- Simple and comfortable, automatic pressure testing of piping systems, vessels and containers.
- The Rothenberger RP Pro III Electric Testing Pump features a compact and robust plastic casing for comfortable handling.
- Testing water can be direct from the mains or clean water from a water storage container.
- Suitable for testing water and oil systems.
- The testing hose has reinforced steel mesh which stops the hose from expanding under high pressures preventing reading mistakes.
- Glycerin cushioned pressure gauge absorbs vibration and pressure surges which makes pressure reading easier and more accurate.