The Stanley Fatmax Aviation Tinsnip Pliers can cut up to 18 gauge mild steel 0.7 to 1.2mm.
STANLEY FATMAX Aviation Left Hand Tinsnip Plier 254mm Red is suitable for cutting aluminium, sheet PVC, wire mesh, leather, copper and plastic.
- Double pivot action for high cutting power.
- One handed automatic latch release.
- Bi-material easy grip handles.
- Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel 0.7 to 1.2mm.
- Made from forged alloy steel for strength and durability.
- Serrated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting.
- Suitable for cutting aluminium, sheet UPVC, wire mesh, leather, copper and plastic.
- Same characteristics as the aviation snips straight.