TURNER MORRIS 40 Bar High Pressure Fire Fighter.
This unit is most effective for the grass fires that you often experience in parts of the Free State or similar areas.
- The high pressure unit offers the best fire fighting time of up to 45 minutes.
- The spraying distance is approximately 6 meters.
- These machines don’t kill the fire with water by displacing the oxygen that results in the fire to burn out at the point of spray.
- The fine mist spray prevents the fire from restarting after it has been put out.
- This machine is versatile on a farm and often doubles up when adding a high pressure washer.
- It is even commonly used to dip cattle with as it is possible to adjust the flow and pressure on the pump.