Dremel carving bits for wood and more.
The Dremel high speed cutters work well for material removal in applications like shaping, carving, engraving, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying making tapered holes, or freehand routing.
- For creative or functional DIY projects
- Ideal for detailed material-removing.
- These bits support a maximum of 30000 rpm.
- The Dremel high speed Cutters are suitable for a wide range of materials like wood, plastics, and soft metals.
- Use the sides of the head for an effective result.
- The most used grip for this accessory is the pencil grip.
- A less aggressive, more frequent pass will always produce better results than pushing too hard or forcing the tool through the material.
- Use it at an angle less than 90°
- Aluminium – 30000
- Brass – 30000
- Copper – 30000
- Softwood – 20-25000
- Steel – 20-25000