Dremel Max carving bit for wood and more.
The Dremel MAX high speed cutters accessory line is designed by the Dremel engineers to provide maximum durability and lasting performance.
- For creative or functional DIY projects
- Ideal for detailed material-removing.
- Lasts 2 times longer than the standard bit.
- Coated with Titanium Nitride.
- Useful for carving, engraving, or freehand routing.
- These bits support a maximum of 35000 rpm.
- The Dremel MAX high speed Cutters are suitable for a wide range of materials like wood, plastics, and soft metals.
- Let the accessory and your Dremel Multi-Tool do the work without forcing or pushing too hard.
- For an effective result, use the sides of the accessory head at an angle of fewer than 90 degrees.
- Turn up the RPM to have a smoother result should the accessory chatter more than usual.
- Practice on a piece of scrap material before diving into your DIY project.
- Aluminium – 30000
- Brass – 30000
- Copper – 30000
- Hardwood – 35000
- Softwood – 20-25000
- Plastic – 35000
- Steel – 20-25000