Compact True-RMS meter for accurate electrical installation and troubleshooting.
The FLUKE 113 True-RMS Multimeter gives users the means to do quick and basic testing whether you’re a utility worker, linesman, electrician, technician, or anyone else working with basic electrical testing. Furthermore, it is easy to use and is packed with the features needed to repair most electrical problems.
The 113 provides easy visibility in low-lit work environments due to the large backlit display. In addition, the integrated holster includes probe holders on the back, so your test leads can always be kept organized and where you need them. Review the 113 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 113 True-RMS Multimeter Showcase
- The Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function lets users perform tests for voltage or continuity from the same dial position.
- Please note that low impedance LoZ measurements will cause a low load on a circuit protected by an RCD, which will trip powered GFCI and RCD circuits when measuring Phase to Earth.
- The meter also displays AC or DC voltage, depending on what was detected, while also rejecting ghost voltages from adjacent wires.
- Accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads as a result of True-RMS.
- Clearer visibility in low-lit areas due to the large backlit display.
- The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations.
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, as well as power diodes.
- The integral holster provides easy storage and also has probe holders
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality.
- Meets Measurement Category CAT IV 600 V standards for a higher level of safety.
- Additionally, experience hands-free flexibility with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger.
- Designed for basic electrical tests.
- Electrical testing where ghost voltage may be present.
- Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter.
- Fluke TL75 test leads.
- Users manual.
- 9 V battery (installed).