Compact True-RMS meter for accurate electrical installation and troubleshooting.
Designed for easy one-handed operation, the compact Fluke 114 True-RMS Multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. And you can use the LoZ function to identify so-called ghost voltage and prevent false readings. Review the 114 data sheet for all technical specifications.
Fluke 114 True-RMS Multimeter Showcase
- Displays True-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution.
- LoZ function to identify so-called ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- Measures frequency, resistance and continuity.
- Features manual and automatic ranging.
- Safety-rated CAT III 600 V.
- Fits into an optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation.
- Fluke 114 Digital Multimeter.
- (1 pair) Test leads.
- Installed 9 V battery.
- Quick reference guide.