extend the current ranges of digital multimeters, power quality analyzers, and portable oscilloscopes.
The FLUKE i400s AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The Fluke i400s is specially designed to offer maximum utility in a compact shape and is the only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating. It can accept a standard BNC connector and has an input impedance of greater than or equal to 1 MΩ in parallel with a
maximum of 47 pF. In addition, the optional banana jack enables its use with multimeters. Review the Fluke i400s data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Companion to your scope or power quality meter to measure up to 400 A AC.
- Maximum utility in a compact shape as a result of the technical design.
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit.
- Ergonomic and easy to use due to the soft non-slippery overmold handle.
- Optional PM9081/001 BNC to Banana adapter for Digital Multimeters (not included).
- Two ranges: 40 A and 400 A, 10 and 1 mV/Amp output.
- The Fluke i400s AC Current Clamp is suitable for a maximum conductor diameter of 32mm.