An ideal companion for digital multimeters.
The Fluke i200s AC Current Clamp is a dual range 20A and 200A ac current clamp with voltage output via a safety-insulated BNC connector. A dual banana to BNC adapter is supplied to allow the i200s to be connected to multimeters with banana inputs. Review the Fluke i200s data sheet for all technical specifications.
- Companion to your scopemeter, power quality meter or digital multimeter to measure up to 200 A AC.
- Included adapter for Digital Multimeters.
- Two ranges: 20 A & 200A, 10 or 100 mV/ Amp output.
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit.
- Maximum conductor diameter of 20 mm.
- The Fluke i200s AC Current Clamp has a CAT III 600 V safety rating.